2

Scariest Real Life Experience...




I horror movie! I ♥ zombies!

When I looked at the trailer of "A Nightmare on Elm Street", it reminds me on what had happened few years back at Genting.

Well, my free apartment room experience at Amber Court, Genting.

I got a free room voucher from a booth in matta fair 2007. It supposed to be a free room in Langkawi or somewhere else, but finally it turned out to be a free night stay at Amber Court, a place where plants do not grow, humans are scare to go... When I called the customer service of the company which issued the voucher, they said all hotels were fully-booked except Amber Court. Well, since it was free, so we just explored the place.

On that day, my friend, my brother and myself departed to this place after our work. It's already around 730pm when we reached Genting. Fully loaded with the luggage and cooking utensils, we drove to Amber Court.

It was raining cats and dogs that night. We could see land slides were every where along the road up to the hill of Amber Court. There were a few abandoned and not-well maintained construction site(perfect place for shooting ghost movie) along the route too!

Photo taken from the internet

Wanna play hide-and-seek here?

It's a 10 minutes drive from Taman Cendawan. Phew... finally we reached the destination.
The 2-blocked building was splashed with red paint. It looked like the buildings were bleeding. The light at the guard-house was blinking non-stop ( no one inside) and there are only a Wira around when we reached the entrance.

Another photo from other site

You wanna stay there or not?

Photo taken on that day

The feeling was awful. We were struggling to enter the building. MASUK , TAK MASUK...

nY took the courage to lead the team. I proceeded to the reception. There was no one around. The most scariest thing was we saw a "san ju pai" (red tomb) which worship DATUK HARIMAU instead of ancestor/gods. The freaking scary feeling made our goosebumps broke out. My brother kept asking me to rent a room somewhere.


An old man appeared not long after. He was very old and he had the look of a haunted Manson butler in the movie. He requested RM100 deposit from us and jotted it down on a log book which was fulled with spider web.

We got the keys. The butler old man brought us to the room. We shared the lift with Bangladeshi and cleaners. We did not see any yellow/white skin human. Hmm.. Looked like we were entering the Bangladeshi territory...

The lock of the room was at the outside where you have to put your pad lock. My friend, bro and I looked at each other. The 2-bedrooms apartment was extremely spacious. There are old-fashioned king-sized bed, broken sofas, rusty cooking utensils, some no-one-used-before electrical appliances and etc. The lighting was yellow-orange in color. When I stood at the balcony, I hardly saw the opposite building.

Frankly speaking, we couldn't wait to leave that place. Without words, all of us decided to check-out after we exchanged 'mata'.

We were running to the car. It was dark and I drove pretty fast. On the way down, my stupid friend kept saying he smelled very weird and smelly odor in my car, like animal corpse.

It's f***ing scary although we saw no-ghosts/monsters.

I saw many posts with similar experience when I goggled it. If I'm free, I hope I can revisit Amber Court with bunch of brave men and women. Perhaps, those haunted-movie producer or ghost-busters should pay Amber Court a visit. We will not know they might find 'things' they want.


Advertlets is going to have a movie screening of "A Nightmare on Elm Street" on 5th May at GSC midvalley.


I hope I can get free movie tickets from Advertlets to watch my favorite horror movie with mr. smiley!

By the way, Amber Court, anyone? XD

2 comments:

Xweing says:

Hmmm.. this post seems familiar.. KAKAKAKAKA...

nYnY_berrY says:

@Xweing post this to win tickets mia... kekeke